精选英文爱情诗名句(三)
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活着总要爱一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
生命如花,爱情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lover's house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love.
爱永远不会嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
-
有时忽惆怅的下一句是“匡坐至夜分”.整句: 有时忽惆怅,匡坐至夜分。 诗句出自唐代诗人李白的《赠何七判官昌浩》 赠何七判官昌浩 作者:李白年代:唐 有时忽惆
-
床前明月光,疑是地上霜 床,不是卧榻的意思,而作“井栏”解。 《辞海》里明确注释,床是“井上围栏”.李白此诗作于唐开元十五年,古人把“有井水处”称为故乡。诗
-
夏夜宿直 白居易 人少庭宇旷,夜凉风露清。 槐花满院气,松子落阶声。 寂寞挑灯坐,沉吟蹋月行。 年衰自无趣,不是厌承明。 翻译赏析:
-
“先帝天马玉花骢”下句及全诗赏析、作者出处 先帝天马玉花骢的下句是“画工如山貌不同”.整句: 先帝天马玉花骢,画工如山貌不同。 诗句出自唐代诗人杜甫的《丹青引
-
秋兴八首·其四 杜甫 闻道长安似弈棋,百年世事不胜悲。 王侯第宅皆新主,文武衣冠异昔时。 直北关山金鼓振,征西车马羽书驰。 鱼龙寂寞秋江冷,故国平居有